TC3 Sabre Tooth Conversion Modules
The TC3 Sabre Tooth Tire Spike Conversion Modules are designed to convert obsolete spring wire controllers to Sabre Tooth operation.
The drawing shows a module in place on a P-O-M frame.
Adapter strips are welded to existing I-ground frames and then modules are bolted to strips.
- Module size 12 inches long x 8.5 inches wide
- Adapter strips 72 inches wide and 12 inches long
- Three Sabre Teeth per module
- Long life torsion springs
- Top plate – Alert Red, Teeth – Zinc plated
- Weight 120 pounds, approximately
- Latch Down mechanism available
TC3 Sabre Tooth Module for Parking Control
Request a Quote
Other Sabre Tooth Controllers
The TC28 is designed to handle extra heavy industrial traffic. Locations where axle loading exceeds known highway specifications are easily handled by the TC28. The unique design of the Tandem Tooth incorporates extra strength axles, top plates, frame supports and anchor tabs.