TC8 Sabre Tooth Conversion Modules
The TC8 Sabre Teeth Tire Spike is designed to mount on an existing drive or ramp (concrete or asphalt) with bolts or epoxy to eliminate excavation and drainage problems. By installing units end to end, any width driveway can be controlled.
- 36 inches long x 20 inches wide x 2 inch high (teeth depressed)
- Overall height 4.4 inches (teeth extended)
- 3 removable and reversible 3 tooth modules (12 inches long)
- Long life torsion springs
- All welded steel frame (.250 plate)
- Body – Alert Red, Teeth – Zinc plated
- Weight (36 inch unit) 155 pounds, approximately
- Latch down mechanism available
TC8 Parking Control Sabre Tooth Modules
Request a Quote
Other Sabre Tooth Controllers
This quick installation surface mounted barrier has a single buttress that houses all the necessary components to run the unit. Simply bring in power to the buttress side of the barrier and run your control wire to your desired location and you are ready to go. This barrier can be left handed and right handed to cover larger openings or orient the barrier as needed for power.
The Delta Scientific DSC1450 surface mounted vehicle barricade consists of four components that provide quick high-security vehicle access protection. Two buttresses, a road plate and hinge plate. The four separate component design makes for easy shipment, handling, and installation.
The MG137 and MG139 Manual Gates are designed for security applications where the frequency of use does not require an automatic barrier, yet a chain or swing gate is impractical or unsightly. The MG137 features a 2-inch square steel arm while the MG139 features a 3.5-inch round arm.