TC8 Sabre Tooth Conversion Modules
The TC8 Sabre Teeth Tire Spike is designed to mount on an existing drive or ramp (concrete or asphalt) with bolts or epoxy to eliminate excavation and drainage problems. By installing units end to end, any width driveway can be controlled.
- 36 inches long x 20 inches wide x 2 inch high (teeth depressed)
- Overall height 4.4 inches (teeth extended)
- 3 removable and reversible 3 tooth modules (12 inches long)
- Long life torsion springs
- All welded steel frame (.250 plate)
- Body – Alert Red, Teeth – Zinc plated
- Weight (36 inch unit) 155 pounds, approximately
- Latch down mechanism available
TC8 Parking Control Sabre Tooth Modules
Request a Quote
Other Sabre Tooth Controllers
Sabre Tooth Vehicle Controller TC14
The TC14 Standard is named as such because it is “The Industry Standard.”
Sabre Tooth Traffic Controller TC3
The TC3 Sabre Tooth Conversion Modules are designed to convert obsolete spring wire controllers to Sabre Tooth operation.
Sabre Tooth Traffic Controller TC28
The TC28 is designed to handle extra heavy industrial traffic. Locations where axle loading exceeds known highway specifications are easily handled by the TC28. The unique design of the Tandem Tooth incorporates extra strength axles, top plates, frame supports and anchor tabs.